Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"I want to thank my lovers, lovers, lovers..."

I'm quoting a song, of course. No lovers here. But if there were, I'd be saying, thank you and goodbye!!

Instead, just me, a cup of decaf, and a toasted bagel with butter.

I finished a leg workout a short time ago - felt good. I should have done some cardio at the end, but alas.... so here it is:

  • 8 minutes on elliptical (3 minutes on phone)
  • squat and hack squat: 1 set of 15 on each with no weight on bar; 50 lbs on squat rack and no weight on hack squat, 6 sets of 15 reps (I alternated between each)
  • seated leg press: 90 lbs, 3 sets of 20 reps (3 different foot positions)
  • abductor: 50 lbs, 25 reps; 60 lbs, 25 reps
  • adductor: 50 lbs, 25 reps; 60 lbs, 25 reps
  • seated calf raise: 45 lbs, 3 sets of 25 reps
  • buncha ab stuff
  • FINIS!
Doesn't seem like a lot, does it? Oh well, I think I had a good workout. My lower back feels a tad sore. Yesterday I wish I had some some sort of exercise, but I was so exhausted after riding around all day.


So I'm craving a second bagel. Will I get one? These bagels are so yummy.... I am tempted.

No comments: