Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I am Shiva, the god of death"

Subject heading is a quote from a movie I saw last night. Great film with a favorite actor of mine in it - Big Tom W.

So, I did another fantastically impressive run today. I decided to do the big "big" block rather than turning down Rosedale and heading home. Everything felt great today, even though I felt every muscle in my rear (thanks to that leg workout yesterday). I could have kept running, actually.

Now, before SOMEONE gets some sort of crazy idea that I like running, I want to dispel that notion immediately: I do not. I'm not a runner. I never will be a runner. I hate running. Also, I don't want a certain person to think I'll start running his "short" runs, which are LONG runs to me. Nope, not gonna happen, so you can just keep that idea to yourself, thank you very much.

I was listening to my iPOD. I added some Cindy Lauper songs to it. She's a great vocalist. The music keeps me focused on running, but I do start to zone out. That's a good thing. The less I'm aware that I'm running, the more likely I am to do it.

So, here's a big WOOOO for my run: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: