Monday, April 28, 2008

A depressing leg workout at the icky gym

So, I went to the icky gym to do squats. Those of you who know me know which gym THAT is.

This is what I did:
  • squats
    • no weight, 15 reps
    • 50 lbs, 2 sets of 15 reps
    • 70 lbs, 2 sets of 15 reps
  • plie squats
    • 70 lb, 2 sets of 15
  • squats
    • 70 lbs, 2 sets 0f 10
  • bend over things with bar
    • 2 sets of 15 reps
  • 10 minutes on elliptical
The place smelled funny; I smelled funny; we all smelled funny. It was not a pleasant workout. The mirror is a funhouse type mirror that distorts you so much you really have no clue what you're doing. My right knee is still giving me a bit of trouble too. I think it's because of my right foot issue, which has now extended to my right knee. Wah. Not being able to really see what I'm doing in the mirror doesn't help the issue.

Overall, I am not happy with my leg workout, but with the Flying Pig this coming weekend, I won't be doing any more weight stuff with my legs. Tomorrow I'll run.

No comments: