Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another gorgeous day... will it be a trail run, a 4 mile run, or a trip to Urban Active?

I have a meeting later this morning - well, two - and then I'm going to either run the trail, run the big big block, or head down to Urban Active. The weather is gorgeous, so I'm tempted to run the trail. I also still have that gift card to the running store, where I purchased those terrible trail running sneakers that caused me TWO sprained ankles the TWO times I used them. So what am I thinking of doing with that gift card? Using it to buy ANOTHER pair of trail running sneaks!

I'm sorry that my entries have been pretty weak lately.

As I type this, Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me" is playing in the coffeeshop. I remember when this song came out - I loved it - Michael Jackson sings backup - I think Rockwell is Berry Gordy's son. He was a one-hit wonder. Then again, if you're Berry Gordy's son, do you even need a hit?

No comments: