Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday was my day off because...

I had an allergic reaction Tuesday evening and doubled-down on a trip to the ER. Not sure that makes sense, but what I mean to say is that I was at the ER twice in the evening. I am not a poker player.

So, I decided that working out yesterday was not a good idea given earlier experience at Penn State when I had a reaction, was treated, and then went for a jog several hours later only to re-trigger an even worse reaction! Not sure what causes that, but it happened, and luckily, a friend, Shannon Minnich, with whom I've lost touch sadly, took me to the ER. Why I drove back to my apartment from the gym rather than straight to the ER is a mystery, but that's what I did. Anyway, this is all non-workout related, so I'll keep it brief except to say ANAPHYLAXIS is no fun.

I'll avoid working out today too, but I'll try to post something a bit later in the day workout related.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: