Saturday, March 22, 2008

Do chocolate bunnies and heavy squats mix?

Actually, they do. Apparently eating chocolate Easter bunnies can help you struggle through a few more reps, or so I hear.

You might think that you're ruining your workout regimen by indulging in Easter candy this weekend - I have always loved those little solid chocolate eggs, but I'm particular about the maker - I hate Cadbury eggs, and even though every candy manufacturer seems to make these sorts of candies at Easter, most of them taste awful. I also like hollow Easter bunnies, because I have a method to how I eat them. It's a long story that maybe I'll share later this weekend.

I'm writing this absolutely useless blog, because I'm afraid I won't workout today, and I want to distract my loyal readers from the sad truth: I'm lazy.

No comments: