Monday, May 26, 2008

When exercise doesn't feel like exercise...2 reasons

One, I won't mention here. The other - well, I can't believe that I just ran 3 miles and I felt fantastic! I could have kept running. I think the heat and humidity help me sometimes. I was telling Mike about running in Goldsboro in 90+ degree heat and 100% humidity. I just did it because it had to be done.

I feel FANTASTIC! My body is just on fire - in a good way!

And now, for a snippet of a poem by a very good poet:
"Our bond is no little economy based on the exchange
of my love and work for yours, so much for so much
of an expendable fund. We don't know what its limits are--
that puts us in the dark. We are more together
than we know, how else could we keep on discovering

we are more together than we thought?"

This poem just resonates with me right now.

And another:
"And I am happy as the young
Tom Jefferson, unbuttoning my collar, imagining his power,
considering my healthy body, how I might use it in the service
of the country of my pleasure."

ENJOY!

No comments: