Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update on non-workouts and a non-workout post about robins

I didn't workout on either Friday or Saturday. Yesterday I expected to do a lot of outdoor work but that did not occur. So today I'll do that - probably visit Bern's, the overpriced landscaping place here. I also may goto Urban Active or at least take a run around the block. I don't feel like I've been working out very hard lately, and I have not curbed my eating - my BAD eating (hello, McDonald's breakfast yesterday... sad, very sad).

More importantly, the robin babies have all left the nest. It actually saddens me to see an empty nest. Yesterday was the last day that a baby tried to fly. The baby was in the backyard when I was up having coffee. It was hopping around struggling to fly. Within an hour it was gone. I suppose the learning curve for these creatures is very fast - of course, it has to be.

Well, that's all for now. Bye-bye, babies.

No comments: