Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gas is at $3.96 a gallon, so what do I do?

I drive to subUrban reActive.

No cardio.

Just an upper body workout...shame on me. I should have done some cardio, but I expected to do a bit of walking today on a trail. Alas, that didn't happen.

Here's today's workout:
  • pullups
    • 3 sets of 8
  • knee lifts
    • 3 sets of 25 (I switched between pullups and knee lifts for each set)
  • decline bench flys
    • 10 lbs, 15 reps
    • 12.5 lbs, 15 reps
    • 15 lbs, 15 reps
  • overhead press
    • 15 lbs, 3 sets of 15
  • side and front lat raises
    • 5 lbs, 15 reps
    • 7.5 lbs, 15 reps
    • 10 lbs, 15 reps
  • kickbacks
    • 20 lbs, 1 set of 15
  • behind head tricep exercise
    • 20 lbs, 3 sets of 15
  • a bunch of abwork that I don't really know how to describe

Overall, the workout felt pretty good. I should have done cardio, but I just did not feel like it. Plus, I really did expect to walk on the trails today. Oh well. I'll make up for it tomorrow...perhaps.

No comments: