Thursday, September 18, 2008

Powered by Pop'Ems!

Still without power, but that's ok, because I have my handy dandy office, which has power, and well, Lolita doesn't really miss power at the house as long as she has her food, water, and my undivided attention.

So, today I went to Urban Radioactive, and this is what I did:
  • 10 minutes on elliptical
  • 2000m on rowing machine in 9:10 at wimp level 5
  • bench press (no weight, 15 reps; 10 lbs on bar, 3 sets of 15)
  • leg press (90 lbs, 3 sets of 15 with different foot positions)
  • flys on my back (10 lbs, 15 reps; 12.5 lbs, 15 reps; 15 lbs, 15 reps)
  • abductor (50 lbs, 3 sets of 15)
  • adductor (50 lbs, 3 sets of 15)
  • lat pull downs (55 lbs, 3 sets of 15)
  • front raises, side raises (5 lbs 15 reps; 10 lbs, 15 reps)
  • seated db curls (actually, raises led into this) (10 lbs, 15 reps; 15 lbs, 15 reps)
Overall, it felt like a good workout. I still notice weakness in my left shoulder, and there's a weird spot in my right arm - near my elbow - and I really think it started when I fired someone's Glock. Is there such a thing as a firearm injury that doesn't involve being penetrated by a bullet?

No comments: