Friday, September 12, 2008

My idea of fun is not necessarily yours

Just returned from the gym to find that my dog had a wee bit of an accident on the kitchen floor; well, it's not wee. I don't think she's feeling very well. Poor doggy.

So, today I didn't do many things at the gym but I feel as though I exerted myself, which is a good thing. It's about 2pm and I teach tonight, so I thought I wouldn't try to do too much:
  • 8 minutes on elliptical
  • 2000 meters in 9:44 at level 10 ... just a warmup really. I was rowing at a slow 10 minute pace until the last 200m.
  • leg press (2 45lb plates, 3 sets of 20; 4 45 lb plates, 2 sets of 20; 6 45 lb plates, 1 set of 20; 4 45 lb plates, 2 sets of 20; 6 45 lb plates, 3 sets of 20) .. lots of weight, oh my poor glutes... but it felt good. This is the sort of stuff I LOVE. I'll feel it later, and tomorrow, and perhaps the day after...
Ok, need to clean up after my poor, sick doggy.

No comments: