Monday, June 30, 2008

This one is dedicated to Mr. Jazzercise

Today I had a good workout. I'm typing from an ultra-secret location as I consume a fine sesame bagel and have some coffee. Are sesame seeds good for a keyboard? Oops.

Ok, so I did the following while someone else was wearing a purple leotard and dancing around a room - something he considers "working out". I don't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

  • 10 minutes cardio - brought the IPOD with me, so that was fun
  • some ab stuff
  • abductor
    • 50 lbs, 3 sets of 15
  • adductor - this one just feels wrong
    • 50 lbs, 15 reps
    • 60 lbs, 2 sets of 15
  • assisted pull ups
    • 70 lbs, 15 reps
    • 55 lbs, 15 reps
    • 40 lbs, 15 reps
  • decline flys
    • 10 lbs, 3 sets of 15
  • lat raises - side and front
    • 10 lbs, 15
    • 12.5 lbs, 2 sets of 15
  • integrate overhead presses and barbell curls
    • 12.5 lbs, 2 sets of 15
I know I am missing an exercise or two here, but no matter, this is more than Mr. Jazzercise does in a month at the gym.

No comments: