Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Don't ever wear a white t-shirt to the MUM gym

I looked like I had been rolling around in dirt when I left the MUM gym today with my Rutgers shirt on. Yikes!

Today I did a bit of a leg workout...nothing too stressful, but I did realize that my shoulder "injury" is affecting my ability to squat. Yes, think about that for a moment.

  • squats
    • no weight on bar, 15 reps
    • 50 lbs on bar, 3 sets of 15 reps
  • standing lunges
    • no weights, 3 sets on each leg 15 reps, very little rest between them
  • squats and plie squats
    • 50 lbs on bar, 3 sets integrated with 60 lbs, 3 sets of 15 reps
  • some assorted stuff, such as bending over and touching my toes, I can't remember that didn't affect me much
I thought about doing some cardio, but that's as far as I went. I thought about it.

No comments: